E-Commerce Development Manager01/18/21 11:46 AM
The Ecommerce Development Manager will create, administer and manage online stores, 3rd party marketplace stores for multiple brands (e.g. Lazada, Shopee, 11Street, Amazon, and etc), social media platforms and ensure all e-commerce channel is within compliance of brands and company
The position will develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional team members, i.e. Merchandising, Planning & Allocation, Marketing, Performance Marketing, Logistic and dynamic company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Update, enhance, and maintain an E-commerce platform. (eg. Shopee, Lazada, and more)
• Design and execute online marketing and promotional strategies, campaign, and plans.
• Engage with Lazmall/Shopee/other Official Store business growth and increase online market share.
• Accelerate our existing business with online partners to drive profitable and sustainable growth and building a strong partnership.
• Meet or exceed quotas, revenue targets, and operational metrics of Lazmall/Shopee/other Official Store and other online partners.
• Provide an in-depth understanding of e-Commerce infrastructure, sales mechanism, and analysis tools.
• With Account Management or Program Management or Category Management experience in the e-Commerce industry (Lazada/Shopee/other).
• Manages the company’s online platform and portfolio of online marketplaces.
• Leads and grows the e-commerce brand and increases market share for the company’s online activities and sales.
• Develops and implements online merchandise strategies and promotion mechanics to achieve business objectives.
• Able to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence, and ability to multi-task.
• Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
• At least 5 years of extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
• Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
• Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
• Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
• Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
• Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.